Kolkata Shopping guide

I have been an avid shopper. Kolkata is the shoppers' paradise because from numerous flea markets to malls the whole city and the outskirts are replete with shoppers' delights. You can go and bargain to your heart out at places like Hatibagan, Gariahat and Esplanade pavements and also make a big whole at your purse at malls but carry the bigger smile back home!

Here is my shopping guide to you. I have spend my lazy afternoons by learning lessons at the cost of my money and also gather some very beautiful shopping experience at kolkata. Be it sarees to  junk jewellery or be it mobiles to handicrafts I have some real good shopping experience in and arround Kolkata.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

DEAR VISITORS, REVIEWS AND OPINIONS PUBLISHED IN THIS SITE ARE COMPLETELY BASED ON AUTHOR'S OBSERVATION AND REAL LIFE REVIEWS BASED ON INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS. THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SERVICE OR PRODUCT REVIEWED IN THIS PAGE. VISITORS ARE ADVISED TO USE THEIR BEST JUDGEMENT.